Mitchell Hagler Hemerocallis Scholarship
The Mitchell Hagler Hemerocallis Scholarship fund has been established to provide scholarship assistance to deserving students in the Horticulture Technology Program who have financial need as determined by Central Piedmont Community College.
To be selected for the Mitchell Hagler Hemerocallis Scholarship, an eligible applicant will:
- Be a full-time or part-time student taking a minimum of six semester credit hours at CPCC.
- Be enrolled in the Horticulture Technology Program.
- Have demonstrated academic achievement and financial need as determined by CPCC.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 grade-point average.
- Agree to research some aspect of daylilies and write a paper on the subject, suitable for publication. The paper becomes the property of the Piedmont Daylily Club.