North Carolina Health & Science Scholarship
Established in 2013, the North Carolina Health & Science Scholarship provides tuition and ancillary assistance to students at Central Piedmont Community College who have financial need and who are studying on a full-time or part-time basis. Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduates of High Schools in Mecklenburg County
- Military veterans returning to school after a tour of duty, with preference for those who are twenty-three years of age or older
- Single parents
- Enrolled in their first year of study (or intend to enroll) at CPCC in the College Transfer Program or a Health Science Program with plans to pursue an Associates Degree, Diploma or Certificate program
- Maintain a grade-point-average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 grading scale
- Up to $4,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent?
- Are you returning to school after a tour of duty?