STRIVE Scholars - Strengthening Teachers, Reaching Individuals, Valuing Everyone
$5.2 million will be invested in the ECE Program over 5-years. The funding will collectively support the County’s goal for talent development and meeting ECE workforce needs.Students applying for this grant will have full tuition, books, and fees covered with the opportunity to also cover needed transportation and childcare.
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your place of employment a licensed early childhood facility?
- What do young children need in their education?
- What skills and abilities do you believe you need to work effectively with young children?
- Please note that you may be invited to interview with a scholarship selection committee for this scholarship opportunity.
- Early Childhood reference/recommendation request
- Please be aware that there may be additional requirements that you would need to fulfill that would be discussed with you and your recruiter is selected.
- Show 1 more