Presidential Scholars Program
The CPCC Presidential Scholars Program is both an opportunity to receive a scholarship award from one of CPCC’s most prestigious scholarship programs and a unique cohort experience for first-time freshmen attending CPCC in the fall of 2020.
As a recipient of the Presidential Scholars Program award you will benefit from leadership development, service learning, and peer mentoring opportunities as a part of an intentional community. Over the course of your educational journey, you will participate in a customized seminar series, volunteer projects and help to successfully orient new students into the Presidential Scholars Program.
This merit-based honor will be awarded to 30 students in 2020-2021. Eligible students must:
- have an unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- be committed to finishing an associate degree at CPCC
- maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA while at CPCC and stay continuously enrolled full-time (summer excluded)
Students in the Presidential Scholars Program will receive scholarships to completely cover tuition and fees for a maximum of two years (fall and spring semesters). If eligible, Presidential Scholars could still receive other financial aid funds, such as Pell Grants.
Steps to Apply:
- Apply to CPCC (www.cpcc.edu/getstarted)
- Create your personal login and password (CPCC Login)
- Visit cpcc.academicworks.com, click “Sign In”
- Use you CPCC Login to access and submit the General Scholarship Application form
- Apply to the Presidential Scholars program by clicking the “Apply To” button next to Presidential Scholars Program
- Complete the FAFSA (fafsa.ed.gov use CPCC Title IV School Code 002915)