Tyler H. Hamm Culinary Scholarship
The Tyler H. Hamm Culinary Scholarship shall be used to extend scholarship support to students enrolled in Central Piedmont’s culinary program. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be:
- within five years of high school graduation
- a resident of North Carolina
- enrolled in the culinary program at minimum a half-time basis
- employed on a part or full-time basis.
If selected as a finalist there will be an interview with the Hamm Family Scholarship Committee
- Supplemental Questions
- What year did you graduate from high school?