Robert L. and Eleanor Gossett Endowed Scholarship
The Robert L. and Eleanor Gossett Endowed Scholarship is available to graduating students in the physical therapist assistant program at Central Piedmont.
This scholarship fund has been established to provide a financial award to qualified students in an amount not to exceed $600 per student.
To qualify one must:
- Be a full time student at Central Piedmont in the second year of the physical therapist assistant program.
- Demonstrate both academic achievement and financial need or hardship.
- Maintain a minimum of 3.0 grade-point average.
- Complete the FAFSA application process.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your marital status?
- Please disclose your combined annual household income.
- How many people are in your household who are dependent on your financial support?
- Please list the name and ages of each dependent.
- Do you rent or own your own place of residence?
- How much do you pay per month?
- Please list your other significant expenses. If there are no other significant expenses, please type None.
- Please write a one page double-spaced essay explaining the reason for your choice and expectations of a career as a physical therapist assistant. Also include how you plan to best serve your patients/clients and the profession.
- Show 3 more