Robert L. and Eleanor Gossett Endowed Scholarship
The Robert L. and Eleanor Gossett Endowed Scholarship is available to graduating students in the physical therapist assistant program at Central Piedmont.
This scholarship fund has been established to provide a financial award to qualified students in an amount not to exceed $500 per student.
To qualify one must:
- Be a full time student at Central Piedmont in the second year of the physical therapist assistant program.
- Demonstrate both academic achievement and financial need or hardship.
- Maintain a minimum of 3.0 grade-point average.
- Complete the FAFSA application process.
- Submit an essay explaining the choice and expectations of a career as a physical therapist assistant.
- Submit an essay explaining your financial need of this scholarship.
- Up to $500
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the second year of the Physical Therapy Assistant program?
- Please submit a 500-word explanation of your financial need of this scholarship.
- Please write a 500 word essay explaining the reason for your choice and expectations of a career as a physical therapist assistant. Also include how you plan to best serve your patients/clients and the profession.