STRIVE Scholars - Strengthening Teachers, Reaching Individuals, Valuing Everyone
A number of community donors came together to contribute more than $5M in support of Mecklenburg County’s goal for talent development and meeting early childhood education workforce needs. Qualifying applicants will have full tuition, books, and fees covered with the opportunity to receive assistance with transportation and childcare expenses. Applicants must have a minimum 2.75 GPA, be enrolled in the Early Childhood Education (ECE) program, and have completed at least 12 credit hours in the ECE program.
- Up to $4,191
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your place of employment a licensed early childhood facility?
- What do young children need in their education?
- What skills and abilities should a person have in order to work effectively with young children?
- Early Childhood reference/recommendation request
- Please note that you may be invited to interview with a scholarship selection committee for this scholarship opportunity.
- There may be additional requirements. Your recruiter will discuss these with you.
- Show 1 more