Rotary Club of Charlotte Scholarship
The Rotary Club of Charlotte Scholarship is available to Central Piedmont students enrolled in any program of study. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need, and community service.
The following requirements will govern the scholarship application and awarding process:
- To be eligible, individuals will be enrolled in or have been accepted for enrollment as full-time students at Central Piedmont.
- Be residents of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- Be able to demonstrate academic achievement based on official transcripts of coursework.
- Preference will be given to individuals whose parents do not have a bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to individuals who are involved in school and community service.
- To be considered, individuals must complete the Central Piedmont scholarship application and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) forms, including an evaluation of educational expenses, household income, and other financial factors.
Finalists may be requested to attend a personal interview with the Rotary Club of Charlotte Scholarship Committee. Retention of the Rotary Club of Charlotte Scholarship is contingent upon maintaining a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Rotary Club of Charlotte
- Up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a resident of Mecklenburg County, NC?
- Please tell us about your high school achievements.
- Have either of your parents received a bachelor's degree?
- Please upload a copy of your high school transcript. This can be an official copy or an unofficial copy.
- If you are planning on transferring to another college or university, please tell us which college you will transfer to and what major you will pursue.